About the Role:
Supporting the Director of Product Marketing, this role will manage the positioning of our voice analytics solution across market segments worldwide, highlighting the unique value our AI-driven technology delivers to customers in the insurance, government, and security sectors.
This is a remote position with flexibility to be based in the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada. Preference for applicants located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Manages positioning, messaging, and collateral for the Clearspeed voice analytics solution set aligned to each market segment and unique buyers journey.
- Produces creative, engaging content while ensuring adherence and cohesion to overall brand strategy, identity, and messaging.
- Works closely with product management to build product expertise and inform positioning and communications.
- Assists with client success stories, case studies and proof points, working closely with the customer success team.
- Conducts and analyzes market and competitive research to guide strategic development and support product positioning.
- Provides insight into market trends, competitor behaviors and buyer requirements to stakeholders, including sales, marketing, and product management.
- Supports sales enablement efforts, providing sellers with solution updates, positioning guidance and market intelligence.
- Engages channel partners to effectively position and sell Clearspeed solutions.
- Partners with product management and communications colleagues to support influencer relations engagement, including analyst and consultant briefings and demos.
- Contributes to overall marketing and organizational goals, events, and planning.
- Performs additional related duties as required.
We are seeking an innovative, enthusiastic, and driven individual to join our rapidly growing team and be a part of our success story. Must be a proven self-starter with hands-on mentality and a result-oriented attitude.
This role requires an individual that demonstrates initiative, has a passion for technology innovation, enjoys creative storytelling, tackles projects with a highly collaborative approach and is results oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of related experience in content, digital and product marketing.
- Experience with B2B software product marketing.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- High standards for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
Clearspeed is the market leader for assessing risk in speech. Global organizations trust our highly precise, accurate and unbiased voice analytics to fast-track low risk while also alerting to possible fraud. Our customers and partners rely on the unique data we provide to improve their risk confidence, reduce their costs, and deliver an improved customer experience.
With a business model and investor base born out of Stanford Business School, and corporate DNA committed to the service of others, our proprietary technology has been through numerous successful scientific and technical field evaluations and is deployed by global organizations to help manage risk assessment challenges previously not solved by legacy systems and approaches.
Headquartered in San Diego, California, with operations across the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada. We offer a competitive base salary. Benefits include stock options, robust health and welfare plans, generous paid time off, remote work, and a 9/80 compressed work schedule!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org